Monday, September 8, 2014

Free write

I have no idea what I will write my opinion editorial on.  So this free write is apparently supposed to help me find an idea.  Maybe I should write it on capital punishment.  I am very much for capital punishment.  I just makes sense.  Instead of wasting money and food on prisoners to waste away in a prison, why not get rid of them?  Or I could write on how people who watch anime are all categorized as weird overweight people.  That is only most of them.  I could be "original" and write about gay marriage, but half the class will probably write about that.  I could write about how video games are not bad for you, contrary to my mothers beliefs. I don't know what I will choose to write about but this free write was fun and I am out of things to say.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a plethora of things to choose from. I look forward to seeing what you'll narrow your focus to and argue.

    ReplyDelete