Monday, September 15, 2014

I think that anime is generalized into being watched only by weird people and I believe that anime can appeal to everyone.  Anime can be for all age groups. 
I don’t really know how to word this thesis but there’s the general idea.  Whenever says they watch anime I feel like they automatically get judged.  Regardless of anything else about them. They just become “one of those kids” in a way.
                           I am going to explain that all anime is not the same, just like all anime watchers are not the same. 
I will also talk about how most animes have really good messages to them.  I have actually, believe it or not, learned a lot of valuable lessons from some of the shows that I have watched. 
Animes are also works of art.  They are very beautiful and have great music. It takes a lot of work and skill to make them so don’t hate.
                           I will state the counterclaim that I agree that there are a lot of people who watch anime who are overweight and socially unacceptable. 


1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fascinating topic and I'm curious to see what your argument will be and how you'll make your 'call to action' to your audience.

    ReplyDelete